Projects will be judged across all domains. They will be judged based on the following criteria from 0-10 :
- 1.Technical Aptitude0 - Project has no technical accomplishment at all, not even a GitHub link. 5 - Project has done some technical work, but lacks key features for use. 10 - Project is very technically sound, in terms of what it set out to do, and accomplishes it with features.
- 2.Creativity0 - Project shows 0 creativity, e.g., it is an exact copy of something else. 5 - Project shows some innovation and creativity that distinguishes itself in an interesting way for users. 10 - Project shows extreme creativity, few, if any, other projects in the market are doing anything similar.
- 3.Utility/Playability0 - Project has very little utility, cannot be used or played at all if fully built. 5 - Project can be used or played to some degree, but there are some issues that limit this. 10 - Project has a lot of useful applications or is very enjoyable as a game.
- 4.Design0 - Project has little to no design elements shown, there is not even a mockup, it is pure code. 5 - Project shows some elements of design e.g. a simple UI, artistic elements. 10 - Project shows excellent design thinking in terms of the whole user flow, user experience and/or aesthetics and embodies it in the visuals.
- 5.Presentation0 - Project is terribly presented, presenters read it off a script in a monotonous voice. 5 - Project is competently presented; presenters show the main features and goals of the project, but might be lacking in certain elements of delivery. 10 - Project was very well presented, like Steve Jobs presenting a new iPhone, engages the audience as well as showcases the benefits of the project.